Monday- Friday: 08:30 to 06:00 PM (On-site)
1No of vacancies
Full TimeJob Type
T Services and IT Consulting company located in Jal El Dib is looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
Digital Online Activities:
In-house preparation, production and launch of :
Coordination with an agency for:
On the field Activities:
Coordination for the participation in Exhibitions and supplier events
Organization of field events from A to Z:
Collecting proofs of events and evaluation forms for the follow up with Vendors financed events
Corporate Marketing Activities and Shared Services for Business Units
In-house Content Creation and Artworks:
Coordination with Suppliers for the production of:
Administration and accounting
Ops Management & Quality Control
o Develop and manage the master marketing plan aligned to the organization’s sales priorities and industry best practices – Sources: Vendor Marketing Plans and CIS Marketing Plan
o Maximize amount of received Vendor MDF
o Manage campaign costs to adhere to the marketing department budgets.
o Oversee, analyze, and report marketing activities for their ROI and Impact
o Develop a long-term plan for the development of CIS’s brand across all regions and countries.
o Prepare all communications and materials for the proper implementation of marketing activities.
· Accounting & Finance
o Profit and Loss Control – Marketing Department as a Cost and source of revenue
o Accountability of MDF process from spend through claim to credit allocation at the ultimate destination.
o Plan, execute, and evaluate multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and customer acquisition.
o Working closely with the creative, marketing and sales teams to create advertising campaigns and promotions.
o Collecting, Analyzing and Acting on data on market trends and customer/partners buying habits to guide marketing efforts.
o Using research, tools and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
· SharePoint Online and MS Teams as an internal communication platform and structured content
· Working with a cross departmental team, maintain and develop the master content & events calendar.
· Communicate upcoming activities via teams & SharePoint.
· Coordinate across departments to improve traffic quality and lead acquisition.
· Improve conversion rates and the overall digital consumer experience.
· Blog Posts per Vertical/Industry
Master Data Management
· Clean and Efficient Marketing Lists Segmentation per country, End customer/Partner, per language preference, per vendor with monthly consolidation
· Partner Program Data is consolidated in Sage/MDM
· Use Market Analysis (+ Positioning/Competition Analysis) to enhance Sage and MDM
· Enable Account Based Marketing that delivers Sales Qualified End Customer Leads
· Internal & external Branding Roll out and maintenance.
· Ensure all content is updated, edited, proofread and properly versioned.
· Maintain a consistent look, feel, and tone throughout all assets (Digital & Physical)
· Plan and manage our social media platforms.
o Twitter/Threads and any new Social Media Platforms that apply.
· Contribute to web, SEO/SEM, email, and display/search advertising campaigns.
· Define and monitor campaign key performance indicators and their targets.
· Coordinate with technology and user experience teams to improve marketing results from digital products.
· Accountable for the end-to-end process of our email engagements/campaigns and search/display advertising campaigns. Measurement against goals (ROI/KPIs)
· Evaluate customer research, market conditions & competitor data and share the information with the local teams to design the sales promotion strategy per region/country.