ICT company located in Jal El Dib is looking for an ISMS Manager:
- The ISMS Manager is responsible of the Group information security management system policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the ISMS system conforms to the requirements of ISO 27001 standard as well as other applicable standards, laws, regulations, codes and stated stakeholder’s requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and procedures in order to enhance quality of service and productivity
- Provide guidance and advice to senior leaders and officers on the most effective and efficient use of resources to ensure positive and measurable outcomes
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures necessary to support Operations processes
Background and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Languages: Arabic, English, French
- 8-10 years progressive experience in business improvement and performance measurement projects
- Demonstrated track record of reengineering business processes and driving adoption across an organization/department
- Clear understanding of business process streamlining methodologies
- Has managed functional processes and policies and/or projects
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement processes