Oracle Partner Communications Day is a free One-day seminar held by CIS Tanzania on the 25th of October 2016, at the Hyatt Regency Dar Es Salaam Hotel – Tanzania.
The seminar will begin at 9:00 am and will cover the following topics:
• Effective roll-out of VoLTE in the IMS deployments
• Wi-Fi as part of a VoLTE introduction strategy
• Scaling of the signaling network (SS7, Diameter, SIP)
• Anticipation of the Diameter and SIP signaling traffic volumes
• Addressing key technical challenges in analyzing network data
• Insights gain through merging network and IT data together
• How Oracle real-time convergent charging and billing can be a strategic differentiator
Investing in this day will ensure learning, interacting, networking, and engaging with the Oracle Communication Team and partners; who will be sharing insights to how businesses can become more agile and productive, thus, achieving a whole new level of customer engagement, employee productivity, and competitive advantage.