Corporate Governance and Compliance
Commitment to Stakeholders
As a leading global company with significant business partnerships, CIS is committed to maintaining and promoting world-class standards of business integrity. Our company values that incorporate the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability, guide our relationships with clients, employees, communities, and environments in which we operate. Our approach to sustainability addresses both our environmental and social impacts, supporting our vision to remain an employer of choice; while meeting client demands for socially responsible partners.
CIS enforces corporate governance and works for the benefit of everyone involved by ensuring compliance to accepted ethical standards.
We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through the following guidelines:
- • Striving to improve our environmental performance through the implementation of sustainable development and environmental policies
- • Ensuring high business performance while minimizing and effectively managing risk
- • Encouraging communication with local communities for mutual benefit
- • Recording and resolving customer complaints in accordance with our published standards of service
- • Providing and striving to maintain a clean, healthy and safe working environment
- • Signing contracts with suppliers to clearly stipulate the agreed upon terms, conditions, and basis of our relationships
Corporate Social Responsibility
On the 30th of January 2017, CIS joined the Green Initiative and signed the Green Business Pledge